July 24, 2011

facebook page?

I've always debated on whether getting a facebook page for my photography is a good idea or not. I don't have a specific field of photography I'm in and I'm not that well known but there are some people here I've met that don't even take as great photos and still have facebook pages. I just want to get noticed more and search for more opportunities to get my eye out there. I'm not sure if a facebook page for me is a great plan especially if nobody is going to "like" it. So I need an outside voice on this, would you become a fan on facebook for me?

:(

2 comments:

  1. i'm from portugal and i love your photography. i definitely would like your facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would definitely like your facebook page if you made one. :)

    ReplyDelete