August 4, 2011

it's always sunny

I met up with Allyson today, the whole day to share what has happened in the past month. We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit Savage Beauty.. and to do part of our AP Art History summer assignment. Well, we waited two hours on line for the exhibit. Luckily, awesome Mariam was able to get us past the museum line before that, just the line to get into the museum man. So we saw Anna Wintour walking in the exhibit while we were on line and Allyson flipped a shit. We were coming up with scenarios of what Anna might say if we greeted her (like harrassing our fashion) but instead she was really kind and said five words to her! lol


Oh man and there was this crazy guy on the 4 train. Old times of New York City... except this guy would not stop bitching about death in an extremely religious tone while spitting on people (like my legs) and refusing to leave the train. Rude. I tried to read the Driver's Manual on the way home and fell asleep when they started talking about sharing the road. Ah tomorrow I have to go out and pick up my artwork. I really don't feel like leaving the house anymore. I showered at 2 in the morning last night and had less than five hours of sleep. I just want to stay home and wait for my mail and watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So lazy...