September 24, 2011

into the fire

♫ by Thirteen Senses

Well this seemed like such a long week considering how much I got done. I took my first test of the school year in AP Stat and wow, it was nothing like the review so I won't be surprised if I end up dropping the class next semester. Autumn has arrived but I was wearing sweaters and boots on the last days of summer because it was colder then. These beginning fall days have just been incredibly humid and disgusting and hot. My writing is growing terrible. I have allergies. What is this post even about.

One day in the middle of this week, my friends and I were talking about animals and pets and sharing stories about them. That night, while my friend was walking home, she found a white blue-eyed rabbit in the park. It had to be a house pet.. this is the city. Even though we live near a nature reserve, what are the chances of finding a pure white rabbit? As the pro-animal aspiring veterinarian she is, she brought it home and is now trying to help the little cloud puff heal a bad wound until she's healthy and ready for new owners. This girl lives in a house with two dogs and two cats, animals I'm used to being around. The rabbit, I was new to, but what a dreamy experience it is. It shits a lot and pissed in her closet but she hops and nibbles on food and most importantly, doesn't make any noiiisssse. Cuteness! My mom won't let me have any furry pets because we already have an animal in the house which is my little brother. He jumps, crawls, cries, yells, talks, and throws things like an animal. Not cute. Just kidding, my lil bro is very kute.


I started my SAT prep classes this week too. Even though it's convenient to have it in school after classes, I still get home SO late! I better have advanced a lot by the end of the course. I also began my SVA class today. I love it so far! It's crazy that people would come out to New York City from Connecticut just for this class every Saturday... that's dedication. I'm proud and not proud to say that I'm the most experienced photography student in the class as far as my teacher knows but sometimes when she asks questions involving science... I won't have any answers for that. One of the important reasons why I'm taking the class is to learn y'know... Anywayyy, I have a crap load of AP Art History homework to do and some self-teaching lessons on the US Government since my teacher is too distracted by his own life than to directly tell us how this damn government works.

PS: PRINT GIVEAWAY OPEN


♫ Blood Bank by Bon Iver (lots of Bon Iver this week too)
facebook | tumblr | flickr | prints