April 13, 2012

it's friday the 13th

Today :
  • I took about 7 trains just to get to another neighborhood in Brooklyn
  • all the trains were arriving on time (never happens)
  • I got a roll of film developed  (more than half came out shitty)
  • I helped a woman and her dog return someone's phone
  • I ordered a latte at Dunkin Donuts for the first time this year
  • and almost died from that latte because of all the caramel the lady put in it
  • I went to the mall and shopped alone 
  • a woman asked me for fashion advice
  • I am watching Grey's Anatomy 
  • my back aches like a bitch
  • is Friday the 13th


MARSHMALLOOOOW

Next to the Cloisters is this beautiful view

CATS

CATS

CATS

CATS (CAT CITY BITCH CAT CAT CITY BITCH)
SENIOR TRIP 2012 (foggy mountains - our final destination)

the Skylift at Hershey Park


& A SPECIAL FUCK YOU TO 6AM SCHOOL DAYS, BAD FILM, AND FRIDAY THE 13THs