October 13, 2012

urban life

I know I said I would upload photos of my cat from my last roll but after making a few prints, I realized I should probably just scan them except I don't own a film scanner so maybe I should get one because I have tons to scan. So I guess sharing my recent shots will have to wait.. until I find one. On another note, I finished another assignment roll last night. I walked the Manhattan Bridge for the first time and figured out my way around Dumbo and Brooklyn Bridge Park at night. I'm not a fan of night photography with black and white, mostly because I can't do it, but hopefully these frames will come out useful, at the least. Oh New York City.. of course you would be 36° the one night I have to stay outside and then be 72° the following weekend. Happy Mid-Autumn ☮