December 28, 2012

mmxii

Wow, it's been a month long break since my last post. I apologize but there were finals, holidays, and I've been sick for the past week. During the last month, I have obtained many cat scratches and managed to empty out most of my bank account to what it was on January of this year. I haven't used much of my internet life either. I've been mostly on Instagram and on many, many shopping sites checking for sweet deals. To make it up for my lack of presence on the blog, here's a lot of pictures:

  1. cat in the bag!
  2. permawashing prints
  3. at the Met on assignment
  4. cat in the bed!
  5. Christmas treeee
  6. Harry Potter marathon
  7. cute old couple was sitting across from me on my way to school
  8. watching Countdown by Beyonce in class discussing copyright
  9. Christmas day!
Follow me on Instagram for a shit more of these! (mischayl)
And a few of the black-and-white:





 






2012 has given me many opportunities and many amazing memories were made. I hope the new year gives me twice as much because 2012 was really quite an eventful year. Happy Holidays! ☮