January 5, 2014

mmxiii visual diary

The struggle was real these past few months. But it continues!
Here is me reflecting the past year:
January:
Looking back, this was the last time I shot jpegs. I'm RAW forever now. 
Post-production will never be the same. 

February:
Nothing more eventful this month than my birthday, Chinese New Year, and some snow shoveling.

March:
And this was when I started throwing my cat at everyone with my photographs.

April:
As well as my family.

May:
My first month of the great summer break and going after the things I wanted to do,
like walking to the beach every other day to watch the sun set.

June:
Took advantage of Luna Park one day and rode every ride, at least more than once, because we could.
Every Friday we went for the fireworks.

July:
Road trips up north to Buffalo, Niagara, and Beacon were such a treat for my eyes.

August:
As well with Montreal and Ausable Chasm.

September:
This month was the beginning of many things.
I learned a lot, experienced a lot, and I knew it was just the beginning.

October:
My studio portraits has started at this time, as well as my illustration-photographs.

November:
Mo'vember y'all. My gang continues.

December:
And with the end of the year, I finally got the chance to execute a long-waited photo shoot.

By the end of this coming year, I hope to get my driver's license and get my website up. 
Thanks for reading/viewing/catching up with me! I wish you all a Happy 2014 ☮